60 vegetarian capsules
Peaceful Clarity is designed to promote activity of GABA and serotonin, which may help support healthy mood, cravings, and feelings of calm, satiety, and satisfaction.* Peaceful Clarity contains Calm, a form of GABA naturally manufactured via a fermentation process, which is considered more effective than chemically produced synthetic forms. Support for the production of calming neurotransmitters is also provided by L-theanine and taurine.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
A formulary blend of nutrients designed to support calming brain activity
Peaceful Clarity promotes activity of GABA and serotonin; may help improve mood, reduce cravings, and support greater feelings of calm, satiety, and satisfaction.
Key ingredients include:
- Calm-a form of GABA naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms
- L-theanine– clinically proven to help reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
- German chamomile– anxiety-reducing, without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills or causing drowsiness. It is reported to promote calmness in a way similar to benzodiazepines, but without the overt side-effects of these medications.
- 5-HTP– precursor to serotonin, an important calming neurotransmitter known as “the feel-good hormone.” In the central nervous system, serotonin has been implicated in the regulation of sleep, depression, anxiety, aggression, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
- Pyridoxal-5-phospate (P5P)and vitamin B12 – to help with conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin
- Phosphatidylserine (PS)and inositol – for supporting proper neuron membrane structure for maximum membrane fluidity, receptor function, and response to neurotransmitters, hormones, and cell-signaling compounds
- Magnesium(as Di-Magnesium Malate) – involved in proper nerve transmission, muscular contraction/relaxation, and general relaxation responses
Who Should Take Peaceful Clarity?
Peaceful Clarity should be considered for patients with increased levels of stress and anxiety, individuals who are easily agitated and frustrated, those with documented deficiencies in the neurotransmitters supported by Peaceful Clarity and anyone with chronic global pain conditions.