After experiencing extreme life-threatening obstacles and abuse as a child, Dave Pelzer defied the odds to become a New York Times bestselling author and recipient of the National Jefferson Award. Daves book, A Child Called It, has brought a voice to the abused child he once was and provided inspiration to anyone searching for internal happiness.
FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD
How Your Biggest Crisis Reveals Your Greatest Gift
- 082: The Betrayal of Abuse and Its Connection to Illness w/ Dr. Meg Haworth
- 081: Healing from Narcissistic Abuse w/ Tracy Malone
- 080: A Mind/Body Approach to How People Heal w/ Devorah Steinberg
- How Helping Others Helps Us Heal
- 079: Clearing & Preventing Further Betrayal Using Feng Shui w/ Kim Julen