You May Find This Harsh But Here Goes…
Please take a minute to read this if you or a loved one is struggling with an unhealed betrayal from a family member, partner, friend, etc.
There’s one more day to register for PBT Academy-our slow paced, extremely affordable (we don’t offer anything for this price) monthly membership you can take one month at a time and cancel when you want to.
Let’s make a deal:
Check out what’s included and get started on your healing and if you choose not to, you’re NOT allowed to:
- Complain about feeling sick
- Complain about feeling sad
- Complain about feeling stuck
- Wonder why you’re unable to trust
- Wonder if you’ll ever be able to love again
- Wonder how to let go
- Complain about how hard it is being hyper vigilant
- Wonder how to sleep better
- Complain about excess weight
- Imagine how you can feel more peaceful
- Wish you could feel less anxious
- Wish you could be more confident
- Get frustrated because you don’t know how lovable you are
- Get upset because you don’t realize how worthy you are
- Wonder why you’re struggling to stick up for yourself because you don’t see how deserving you are
- Understand that it wasn’t about you (even though it was done to you)
- Ponder how on earth do you move forward knowing you’ve made meaning out of your experience
- Wonder how to rewire your mindset to break the toxic thought loop and create more empowering thoughts that lay the groundwork for better results…and so much more.
At only $49/month (and you can cancel whenever you want to so there’s zero risk), it’s kind of a no brainer but believe it or not, over the last 28 years, I’ve worked with SO many people who’d rather hang onto their story because of all of the benefits it brings.
Yep, there are plenty. Here are JUST a few:
- You get to be right
- You get sympathy
- You don’t have to do the hard work of learning to trust again
- You get a powerful story
- It’s hard work
- You get someone to blame…on and on it goes.
Many of you have heard me talk about the difference between resilience and transformation using my house analogy. Healing from betrayal means the house has been leveled and it takes a complete rebuild which I talk about it in my latest TEDx-Do you have Post Betrayal Syndrome? Don’t get me wrong.You have every right to hang onto your painful story and I’m sure it’s powerful (I have a very powerful story too however, letting go of my story to create a MUCH BETTER STORY is so worth it). When you’re hanging onto your story, you’re also preventing yourself from creating the life you deserve. I did the PhD study that proved it so this isn’t just based on my personal experience or the experience of my clients or program members, it’s based on research based findings too.
Your health, freedom and new life is waiting for you but you can only have that if you “face it, feel it, heal it.” That’s what’s waiting for you but you have to do the hardest part which is saying yes to yourself.
We hope you join us because enrollment ends tomorrow, January 25th at midnight PST and once it ends, doors close. Join us to turn your betrayal into your greatest breakthrough and remember, we have a deal because nothing changes if nothing changes. 🙂 Register here: https://pbtinstitute.com/academy/
Brought to you with some tough love because I believe in you,
Founder of The PBT (Post Betrayal Transformation) Institute